Speedworks (M) Sdn Bhd was established in 1985 whilst Hot Bits Sdn Bhd was formed in 1997, to spearhead our manufacturing product lines. Our main factories in Petaling Jaya, Selangor total over 35,000 square feet. Associate companies in Singapore and Australia similarly carries the full range of performance products and services to cater to their local market.
The main products and features are:
- K&N Air Filters (USA) - washable (re-useable) air filters with a Million Mile Warranty that will improve engine power much more than without an air filter!
- Hot Bits Suspensions (in-house) - Fully serviceable and adjustable coil-over suspension kits. Shocks are mono-tubes and are fully tunable. Springs are 60mm interchangeable and carry a 10-year warranty.
- AXT Turbo (Australia) - Sports turbo kits and performance brake kits.
The list of performance kits offered here are for the morepopular but also other potential cars that we have developed and tested extensively. We have more than 40 people in our facilities, and use some of the latest and sophisticated machinery available in-house:
- Dynamic Test System, Australia 4 Wheel Drive Friction Brake Chassis Dynamometer
- SPA Shock Absorber Dynamometer
- Mandrel tubes benders
- Automatic robot welders
Our performance kits for these cars are for sporty street use. They are/have:
- Significant Bhp engine power and torque improvement (usually in excess of 20% increase) from very low engine RPM, and increasing progressively all through the RPM range
- Practically no increase in fuel consumption and at most occasions give fuel consumption improvements
- All parts are bolt-on
- Parts and systems reliability surpasses original equipment quality
- Parts usually carry life-time warranty / re-useable / serviceable / re-buildable
- Kits do not violate the JPJ (Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan - local transport department) regulations
- Kits are value for money and affordable (usually not more than 15% of the cost of the particular car model)
- Complete kits consist of engine improvement parts, suspension parts and brake parts
Our principle is to only offer parts that actually have significant and satisfying improvement. All engine bolt-on parts are dyno tested. Whether the parts are fitted individually or in the full system they will always produce power improvements (as dyno tested). However, when all the systems offered are fitted together, the increase will be synergistic.