4WD FRICTION BRAKE CHASSIS DYNAMOMETER
MAXIMUM TORQUE 3600 NM - MAXIMUM POWER 1200KW
- TEST YOUR 4WD OR 2WD CAR IN:
- - Speed Mode / Static Testing
- - Speed Mode / Dynamic Testing
- - Load Mode / Static Testing
- - Load Mode / Dynamic Testing
- MEASURE, CALCULATE, READ AND PRINT:
- - Power / Torque
- - Lambda (Air Fuel Mixture Ratio)
- - Speed / RPM
- - Atmospheric Correction Factor
- - Air Temperature
- - Drive Train Power Losses
- - Manifold Pressure
- - Front / Rear Torque Percentage Split
THE ACCURATE 4WD FRICTION BRAKE CHASSIS DYNAMOMETER
The DYNAMIC TEST SYSTEMS (Melbourne, Australia) 4WD dynamometer at Speedworks' main centre at Petaling Jaya can offer dyno tuning facilities for all 2WD and 4WDs; from the family vehicle to sports cars.
The DYNAMIC TEST SYSTEMS 4WD dynamometer is a friction brake type that uses electro-magnetic retarders for braking control. The advantages of this type of dynamometer over older inertia dynamometers are that vehicles can be tested and tuned under fully controlled and actual driving conditions. Controlled acceleration and constant speed testing, freeway driving and hills are easily simulated (through applying different loads to the engine). At the same time, monitoring of all engine parameters including fuel mixtures, which means that precise engine tuning can be achieved. Full atmospheric correction for air temperature, air pressure and humidity ensures accuracy every time.
A unique feature of the DYNAMIC TEST SYSTEMS dynamometer is the ability to precisely measure actual power of the engine. This is achieved by taking note of the inertia and friction losses in the vehicle gearbox, differential and tyres. When the friction and inertia are known, accurate engine output is known. Therefore, there is no more guesswork.
Primarily, Speedworks uses the dynamometer for:
- Develop, test and set-up all our distributed performance parts such as Hot Bits exhausts systems, K&N air filter kits and AXT Turbo Kits electronics part.
- Engine tuning under any stimulated road conditions.
The public is welcome to use the DTS Dynamometers at RM 100.00 per run at:
Lot 2, Lorong 51A/227B,
46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor,
Tel: 603-7955 5533